Pangolin - LD2000INTRO
LD2000 Intro with QM2000 PCI hardware
All payments are 100% secure
Only the best products on the market
Contact us if you need more info
A package of different programs for several applications in show laser range. In addition to the main program, which was specifically designed for timeline-based lasershow productions, these are, e.g., test programs and other special control options. With the various program modules and interfaces this tool is an all-round package with enormous functional range and many design options for beginners and professionals. The software runs on all Microsoft Windows operating systems (2000, ME, XP, Vista, Windows 7). An excerpt of the software package:
- LD-2000 - drawing and graphic program
- Showtime - timeline-based show creation und playback program
- Autoplay - easy to use, automatical playback program for completed laser shows, including a running text function
- Live! - user interface for live laser operation, e.g. in discos or clubs
- TRACE iT - image and graphics tracing program. For conversion of images and graphics from image formats to laser compatible output format.
- Lasershow Video VST - real time video to laser converter
- Asteroids - a laser output version of the popular classic game
- AVS-Laser - music visualisation plugin for WinAmp
- more than 120 free shows and demos. 15 shows with licence free music!
- over 300,000 laser frames and animations - including the complete Lightspeed Design Library
- a tutorial DVD explaining the features of the software in detail
QM-2000 output card (DAC)
The QM-2000 output card converts the digital software signal to an analog control for the laser. In the base version, the QM-2000 card was designed PCI card for desktop computers. The own processor on the card enables an extremely high output quality and excellent brightness laser output. The computing power of the effective laser output is transferred from the QM-2000 card: the laser frames and the show-contents are loaded throuhg the card, so that the performance and stability is further increased. For the use of LD-2000 at laptops, Laserworld recommends the optionally available NET-Box: The QM-2000 card can be easily integrated and controlled via standard TCP/IP network. This combination is also offered in our rental pool.