RTI - NANO G 40 OPSL
RTI - 36'000 mW guaranteed output power
The RTI NANO G40 OPSL has a guaranteed output power of 36'000mW green OPSL. The benefits include:
- 36'000 mW guaranteed output power after optics!
- despite the high power it is possible to reach a maximum scan speed of >40 [email protected]° ILDA. Alternatively, the scanner upgrade CT-6215HP with Big Boy Driver is often integrated, which significantly increases the scan speed to a maximum of 60 [email protected]° ILDA.
- beam accuracy and beam shape are extremely advanced, so these units are suitable for high professional applications.
- green Coherent Taipan OPSL module, which stands out due to beam precision and 40'000 mW power
- newly developed electronics with calibration capability via a browser interface
- Emergency stop signal can be looped through several RTI NANO systems, which means that one emergency stop is sufficient for all devices
- quality product, made in Germany
- Robust and dustproof housing, which also makes it possible to use it outdoors without problems
The RTI NANO G40 OPSL is equipped with a green OPSL module with 36 W guaranteed output power. The highly sophisticated OPSL Modules emit withvery small beam diameters and at the same time have an excellent divergenceof less than 1.0 mrad. The green Coherent Taipan OPSL module stands out due to beam precision and 40'000 mW power. The RTI NANO G40 OPSL is equipped with high-speed scanners, which ensure a high scan speed of >40 [email protected]° ILDA and a maximum scan angle of 50° (at 25 kpps). These devices are therefore suitable for a variety of different applications. The scanner upgrade CT-6215HP with Big Boy Driver is also very often integrated for very demanding applications, which significantly increases the scan speed to a maximum of 60 [email protected]° ILDA and a maximum scan angle of 60° (at 30 kpps). By default, the RTI NANO G40 OPSL is controlled via ILDA and is equipped with a newly developed electronics with calibration capability via a browser interface. In addition, color and scanner settings and other parameters can be configured directly via the browser application by connecting the laser directly via LAN (W-LAN is also possible with a suitable access point). Thanks to the browser interface, it is no longer necessary to operate the laser projector directly on the device (since this is often mounted at a height of several meters). All configurations can be conveniently done via a computer (PC, MAC, Linux), a tablet or a mobile phone. Optionally the system can also be operated via LAN, DMX, SD card or in auto mode. W-DMX and a remote control pad are available on request. On the back of the device, there is an 'ILDA-IN' interface as well as an 'ILDA-Through' to loop through the control signal. The emergency stop signal can also be looped through for several RTI NANO laser systems, which means that only one emergency stop is sufficient for all RTI NANO devices connected to one another. Due to the dustproof housing, the maintenance effort is very low and the device is also suitable for tough touring applications. The powerful RTI NANO G40 OPSL is suitable for indoor and outdoor show laser applications at concerts, festivals and other major events. Demanding graphics projections or projections over long distances are possible without any problems. The RTI NANO G40 OPSL is a quality product manufactured in Germany.
All payments are 100% secure
Only the best products on the market
Contact us if you need more info
- Guaranteed power at aperture: 36'000 mW
- Power Green: 40'000 mW / 530 nm
- Beam Specifications (full angle): ca. 5 mm / <1.0 mrad
- Laser Sources: Coherent Taipan OPSL
- Laser Class: 4
- Operation Modes: ILDA; optional DMX, Auto, LAN, SD-card, W-DMX
- Scanner: >40 [email protected]° ILDA; optional: CT-6215HP Big Boy driver [email protected]° ILDA, max. 60° (@30 kpps)
- Scan Angle max.: 50° max. (@25 kpps)
- Accessories: Browser interface (integrated), manual, key, Buccaneer power cable; optional: detachable remote control pad incl. patch cable
- Power Supply: 85-250 V AC 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 900 W
- Dimensions: 431/385/205 mm
- Weight: 29 kg