RTI - NANO RGB 50 OPSL
RTI - 46'000mW guaranteed output power
The RTI NANO RGB 50 OPSL has a guaranteed output power of 46'000mW full-color RGB and an incredible white balance. The RTI NANO RGB 50 OPSL is equipped with laser diode modules and green OPSL module with a very homogenous and balanced setup. The special modules ensure brilliant colors, a homogeneous white and great color mixture. The 637 nm light red sources ensure a very good visibility of the red color spectrum. The high-precision diode arrays emit with very small beam diameters and at the same time have an excellent divergence of less than 1.0 mrad. The beam precision of the single-mode diodes was significantly increased by new methods of beam shaping. The diode laser modules are manufactured by Ray Technologies in Germany. The green Coherent Taipan OPSL module stand out due to beam precision. The RTI NANO RGB 50 OPSL is equipped with high-speed scanners, that make the unit perfect for high professional and demanding applications. Due to the dustproof housing, the maintenance effort is very low and the device is also suitable for tough touring applications. The powerful RTI NANO RGB 50 OPSL is suitable for indoor and outdoor show laser applications at concerts, festivals and other major events. Demanding graphics projections or projections over long distances are possible without any problems. The RTI NANO RGB 50 OPSL is a quality product manufactured in Germany.
INCLUDING SHOWNET LASER MAINBOARD
The RTI NANO RGB 50 OPSL is delivered with a ShowNET laser mainboard as standard. This means it has a multitude of control features already built-in: Control via DMX or ArtNET, just like a normal lighting fixture, are possible as well as computer control via ILDA or LAN. Of course the laser can be run in stand alone operation, too. The contents for playback (for DMX, A
All payments are 100% secure
Only the best products on the market
Contact us if you need more info
- Very low divergence, thus very good visible even from longer distance
- New digital amps for the scanners - for increased scan speed and scanning accuracy
- New: Motorized Color Convergence Alignment available as option
- 46'000 mW guaranteed output power after optics!
- despite the high power it is possible to reach a maximum scan speed of >40 [email protected]° ILDA. Alternatively, the scanner upgrade CT-6215HP with Big Boy Driver is often integrated, which significantly increases the scan speed to a maximum of 60 [email protected]° ILDA.
- high-precision diode arrays (blue, red) provide an excellent beam divergence of less than 1.0 mrad for a low beam diameter!
- green Coherent Taipan OPSL module, which stands out due to beam precision
- an extremely high output power with a balanced power distribution: 13'000 mW / 637 nm red, 20'000 mW / 530 nm green, 20'000 mW / 455 nm blue.
- new technology for increasing the beam precision of the single-mode diodes
- brilliant colors and great color fading
- the RTI NANO RGB 50 OPSL impresses with a very bright 637 nm red and a very bright 455 nm blue
- emergency stop signal can be looped through several RTI NANO systems, which means that one emergency stop is sufficient for all devices
- quality product, made in Germany
- robust and dustproof housing, which also makes it possible to use it outdoors without problems
|Guaranteed power at aperture:||46'000 mW|
|Power Red:||13'000 mW / 637 nm|
|Power Green:||20'000 mW / 530 nm (OPSL)|
|Power Blue:||20'000 mW / 455 nm|
|Beam Specifications (full angle):||ca. 6.0 mm / < 1.0 mrad|
|Laser Sources:||Diode, OPSL|
|Operation Modes:||ILDA, LAN (Software), DMX, ArtNET, ILDA-Streaming, Stand-Alone|
|Scanner:||EMS-8000 Digital: 45 kpps ILDA 8°|
|Scan Angle max.:||max. 60°|
|Accessories:||Power cable, manual, Full Showeditor software license included|
|Power Supply:||85-250 V AC 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption:||2'800 W|
|Dimensions:||773 x 385 x 205 mm|
You might also like