Explo - GPL-230V
GX2 230V Liquid
Incl. Power supply 110-230V, 5m liquid tube, bottle connector, nozzles (for liquid fuel and outdoor nozzles). With a liquid projector of the GX2 series, there are no more borders to the creation of musical synchronized flame pillars or fireballs. Thanks to its sturdy built, the liquid projector is especially well suited for outdoor use. The liquid build of the GX2 allows the use of liquid fuel, like bioethanol, Isopropyl alcohol or Isopar, in addition to the usual use of Propane/Butane gas.
All payments are 100% secure
Only the best products on the market
Contact us if you need more info
- Operated with the Explo master module or with the RX-1K gas, but can also be ignited with an external ignition pulse.
- Use of liquid fuels such as bioethanol, isopropyl alcohol or isopar in addition to the usual supply of propane/butane gas.
- The GX2 12V DMX can be controlled via the DMX protocol and synchronised with the rest of the show.
- Optional DMX: With the optional DMX connectors, the GX2 12V can also be controlled via the DMX protocol and thus easily synchronised with other DMX compatible devices.
- Optional AEROSOL: Aerosol adapters allow the use of 2 or 4 aerosol cartridges as fuel for the GX2. Aerosol cartridges are particularly suitable for indoor applications, since you no longer depend on the large gas bottles and the laying of a gas hose. A special indoor nozzle ensures optimum use of the cartridge contents.
- Optional RX2-1K GAS: A further optional drive variant for the GX2 12V is the radio receiver RX2-1K gas. It allows precise ignition of the desired flame effects by means of radio control. This allows the gas projector to be installed quickly and easily in automated pyrotechnic shows.
incl. 230VAC for ignitions
|Case:||Powder coated aluminium|
|Dimensions:||260 x 260 x 330mm|
|Effect height:||Up to 10m|
|Fuel:||Isopropylalcohol, Bio-Ethanol, Isopar, Propane-/ Butane gas/Aerosol cartridges|
You might also like